Saturday, February 17, 2007

No thanks, I'd prefer to hide...

This has been a long week. My daughter had another "episode" today. This one wasn't nearly as scary as the last one, but it was still emotionally draining. I'm leaving tomorrow for more software training in Florida, and my husband will be left to deal with any issues on his own for the next 5 days. I'd prefer to hide under my covers for a few days and say "Screw the world! I'm not coming out. I'm staying in bed forever." Unfortunately, that isn't a viable option. I will go to Florida and upon my return, I'll be caught up in a whirlwind of doctor's appointments and medication adjustments for my girl...on top of it all, I think I'm getting a cold. I've had that sore throat feeling all day. Welcome to my pity party! Poor me...blah, blah, blah...everyone has their "schtuff" to deal with...this just happens to be mine. Give me a good night's sleep and I'm sure things will look/feel a little more ducky.....

No comments: