Monday, February 19, 2007

Florida, cold weather and haiku...

I am in Florida for most of this week. Currently, the temperature today was a high of 64 degrees and the Floridians are calling it a cold snap. It is still far warmer than the weather we've been having in Minnesota, so I'll take it and be grateful. I have a cold though...as a result, I had a hard time staying awake during training today....I was awake enough though to write a haiku about my cold:

Illness, cold, fever, aches
Green stuff coming out my nose
Tissue with lotion

I know....it's lame, but it amused me quite a bit this afternoon...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

have you tried Emergen-C? They are powdered fizzing drink mixes that work for me! They have lots of different flavors. I get the cranberry one because cranberry is good for my...well, you know.

I'm thinking of you, the girls and my bro. Take care and hang in there. I wrote another article for work that I think I'll send you. It's kinda like a pep talk.

:-)
Kathy

Digiduke said...

She left last Sunday
On a plane to Florida.
Is it Thursday yet?

Come home, the girls and I miss you lots.

--JD

Unknown said...

Hi everyone,
Just ducky is said that its too cold in florida when comparing to Minnesota.Because of this weather he is suffering from illness.hey man take treatment and take care.
====================================
jelinda16
Florida Drug Rehab

Florida Drug Rehab